The following people are recognised for the planning and organisation of the 4th World Conference on Research Integrity.
Local Committee of the 4th World Conference on Research Integrity
- Associate Professor Sonia Vasconcelos, Science Education Program of Leopoldo de Meis Medical Biochemistry Institute (IBqM)/UFRJ.
- Professor Edson Watanabe, COPPE/UFRJ.
- Associate Professor Martha Sorenson, Biochemistry and Cell Biology Program, IBqM/UFRJ.
- Professor Adalberto Vieyra, IBCCF/UFRJ.
- Professor José Roberto Lapa e Silva, Clementino Fraga Filho University Hospital (HUCFF)/UFRJ.
- Associate Professor Marisa Palácios, Institute for Collective Health, IESC/UFRJ.
- Professor José Carlos C.S. Pinto, Chemical Engineering Program (PEQ)/COPPE/UFRJ.
- Professor Hatisaburo Masuda, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Program of IBqM/UFRJ.
- Associate Professor Francisco Prosdocimi, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology Program of IBqM/UFRJ.
- Professor Rosemary Shinkai, School of Dentistry of the Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul (PUCRS).
- Professor Carla Bonan, School of Biosciences of PUCRS.
- Dr Claude Pirmez, Former Vice-President for Research and Laboratories of Reference at the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation (FIOCRUZ).
- Associate Professor Marisa Russo Lecointre, Faculty of Philosophy, Languages and Humanities of the Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP).
- Associate Professor Luiz Henrique Lopes dos Santos, University of São Paulo (USP) and a Brazilian Center for Analysis and Planning.
- Professor Paulo Beirão, cience, Technology and Innovation of Minas Gerais Foundation for Research Support.
- Professor Charles Pessanha, Graduate Program in Public Policies, Strategies and Development (PPED/IE/UFRJ).
- Dr André Pinto, Brazilian Center for Physics Research (CBPF).
- Ricardo Bacelar, Vice-President of the Brazilian Order of Lawyers in Ceará state (OAB-CE).
- Dr Ademar S da Cruz Junior, Head of the Division of Science and Technology, Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Relations.
- Dr Carlos H Brito Cruz, Scientific Director, São Paulo Foundation for Research Support (FAPESP).
- Dr Charlotte Haug, Vice-Chair, Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- Dr Cláudio Bífano, President, Venezuelan Academy of Physical, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences.
- Dr Elizabeth Wager, Publications Consultant, Sideview.
- Dr Fernando Lolas Stepke, Director, Centro Interdisciplinario de Estudios en Bioética y del Programa en Ética Global del Instituto de Estudios Internacionales de la Universidad de Chile.
- Dr Gianluca Setti, Director of Publications, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE).
- Dr Helena Nader, President, Brazilian Society for the Advancement of Science (SBPC).
- Dr Jorge A. Huete-Pérez, Vice President, Academy of Sciences of Nicaragua; Director, Centro de Biología Molecular Universidad Centroamericana, UCA, Nicaragua.
- Dr Mark Frankel, Director, Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS).
- Dr Merry Bullock, Senior Director, Office of International Affairs, American Psychological Association; International Council for Science (ICSU).
- Dr Michael Farthing, Vice-Chair, UK Research Integrity Office - UKRIO; Vice Chancellor, University of Sussex.
- Dr Nicholas Steneck, Director, Research Ethics and Integrity Program, Michigan Institute for Clinical and Health Research, University of Michigan.
- Dr Sigmar Rode, President, Brazilian Association of Scientific Editors (ABEC).
- Dr Zoe Hammatt, Director, Division of Education and Integrity, U.S. Office of Research Integrity.